IFC Implementers Work Group (IWG)
To focus on the following:
- Act as forum for exchange of technical information and creation of expertise on areas pertaining to the development and implementation of IFC based tools;
- Produce guidelines that would facilitate the development and implementation of IFC based tools in Singapore;
- Serve as focal point to foster collaboration among organisations involved in IFC-related projects;
- Provide technical guidance to buildingSMART Singapore on matters related to IFC implementation.
Chaired by Mr Keow Yeong Ming (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
|Dr Evelyn Teo||National University of Singapore|
|Mr Eddy Tan||Consoft International|
|Mr Raymond Tan||NovaCitynets|
|Mr Chen Yoon Han||Singapore Polytechnic|
|Mr Ho Chow Jin||Autodesk|
|Mr Sheik Dawood||Bentley|
|Mr Wawan Solihin||Autodesk|
|Dr Kang Zhi Jian||Temasek Polytechnic|
- Developing action plan to accelerate use of 3D based technologies
- Co-ordinating ePlanCheck Pilot Sites
- Conducting IFC 2x Code Checking View Certification Workshops
- Organising training, seminar, Industry Day, ITM and IC meetings
- Developing SS for DOL
Please click here for details.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.