BILT ASIA 2017 – The Recognised Global Leader In BIM Education Is Coming To Singapore!
Event Date: 30 Mar – 01 Apr 2017
- 13 sessions over 3 days, offering delegates more than 16 hours of advanced level BIM Training.
- 60 classes and labs on topics relevant to architects, engineers, builders and owners, taught by international BIM experts from 13 countries around the globe.
- Over 80 classroom hours of expert BIM training to choose from.
- A specially designed “Executive Track” focused upon strategic BIM implementation issues for executives, business owners, director-level and project managers.
- 4 plenary sessions including keynote speech on the future of BIM in design and engineering by Peter Bowtell, Arup Fellow and Arup Singapore’s Managing Director from the Marina Bay Sands Project.
- Proven BIM Solutions for Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Facilities Management.
- A chance to take The Autodesk Revit Certified Professional exam.
- Certificate in BIM Training for workforce development and technology adoption.
- CPD Points Pending.
For more information, please visit http://www.rtcevents.com/bilt/asia/ »